Duplex

(AWD Truck Manufacturers, history, logo, PADRES DEL AUTO)

Duplex Duplex started as the Duplex Power Car in Charlotte, Michigan in 1906. One of the first to build a 4x4 automobile. The company was reorganized into the Duplex Truck Company in 1916. Merger with the Warner & Swasey Company in 1955. The Duplex Division of Warner & Swasey closed down in 1975. Warner & Swasey built a few fire trucks with it's name from 1975 to 1977, then as only Duplex. In 1986, Duplex was purchase by Simon, a European Company. They changed the name to Simon-Duplex and built fire chassis til 1998, they could not find a buyer for the Duplex chassis division and they closed it down. Simon also owned Ladder Towers, Inc. (LTI) which was sold in 1997.

Внедорожные траспортные средства
(Land Locomotion – Mechanical Vehicle Mobility LL-MVM)
The Contact telephone: 8-903-110-70-97 - Anatily Petrovich
Cайт информационный, некоммерческий.
(На странице "commerc" размещены ссылки на отечественные коммерческие сайты)
Сайт постоянно редактируется. Замечания можно отправлять на E-mail: ap-fedosov@newmail.ru.
Home